Submission of a presentation and technical information
The presentation should be prepared as PDF, MS Office PowerPoint for Windows or Keynote for Macintosh in format 16:9.
A presentation notebook with a PDF reader and MS Office PowerPoint 2016 will be provided.
The use of personal notebooks is possible upon agreement.
However, it may interrupt the flow of the programme in the lecture hall. Please provide an adapter for VGA if necessary. To guarantee a smooth running programme please upload your presentation in due time – at least 2 hours before your presentation is due to start.
Should you wish to use non-digital equipment, please contact us at email@example.com.
There will be a speakers’ ready room for uploading your presentation. For submission, please use a USB flash drive, CD or DVD disc that is not protected by any software. Professional staff and equipment will be available for you to arrange and preview your presentation.
Please prepare your presentation for the allotted amount of time. Chairs and moderators may interrupt should you overrun your time limit.
Short talks in Lecture session 1 Mario Boni Grant nominated oral presentations
Short talks in other Lecture sessions
Mario Boni Poster session
For creating your ePoster please note the following points:
• each abstract author is requested to upload the ePoster as PDF or JPG file in the abstract system before the conference
• ePosters need to be prepared in vertical/portrait format 16:9 (resolution wide 3840 x high 2160 pixel, 72 dpi), use your PC or MAC screen to decidewhether the text size is readable on a screen
• use the template file for creating your ePoster, available online
• save the ePoster in PDF or JPG format
• on-site, the presentation will be provided at self-study stations with a screen of 60 inches
• deadline for upload is 15 May 2019
Please find the guidelines for ePoster upload here.