- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Per author (- group) it is allowed to submit maximum 2 abstracts for oral presentations
- A clear description of the design should be included
- Do not only focus on statistical results, but also on its clinical relevance (expressed as eg. number needed to treat or minimal clinically important difference) and implications.
- Abstracts cannot exceed a limit of 2000 characters including spaces (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- All abstracts undergo peer review process. Do not use names of authors, institutions or country in your abstract, otherwise it has to be rejected.
- Do not use product names or brands in your abstract, otherwise your abstract it has to be rejected.
- Your abstract should be structured as follows and each heading should be in a separate paragraph:
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- It is not recommended to submit result of one study dissipated into multiple abstracts
- The use of References is discouraged.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the email address of the contact person after an abstract submission.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email in February 2020
- After acceptance of your abstract the presenting author should register within two weeks. Otherwise the paper wil be rejected.