• All abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Per author (- group) it is allowed to submit maximum 2 abstracts for oral presentations
• A clear description of the design should be included
• Do not only focus on statistical results, but also on its clinical relevance (expressed as eg. number needed to treat or minimal clinically important difference) and implications
• Abstracts cannot exceed a limit of 2000 characters including spaces (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
• A predefined format should be completed
• All abstracts undergo peer review process. Do not use names of authors, institutions or country in your abstract, otherwise it has to be rejected.
• Do not use product names or brands in your abstract, otherwise your abstract it has to be rejected.
• Your abstract should be structured as follows and each heading should be in a separate paragraph:
• Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
• It is not recommended to submit result of one study dissipated into multiple abstracts
• The use of references is discouraged
• An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the email address of the contact person after an abstract submission.
• Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by e-mail in February 2019
• If the paper is elected for Mario Boni oral presentation section, the author is expected to have the abstract presented at the annual meeting
• After acceptance of your abstract the presenting author should register within two weeks. Otherwise the paper will be rejected